I feel love

oooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwhhhhhhhhhh
It's so good, it's so good, it's so good, it's so good, it's so good...
Heaven knows, heaven knows, heaven knows, heaven knows, heaven knows...
I feel love...
Falling free, falling free, falling free, falling free, falling free...
You and me, you and me, you and me, you and me, you and me...
I feel loooooooooooooooooooooooooove....
I got you, I got you, I got you, I got you, I got youuuuuuuuuuuu
What you do, what you do, what you do, what you do, what you doooo..(hmmmm Haha!)
I feeeeeel loooooooooove
It's so good...........
I feel love...


Carma, carma, nada de 'news'concretas e efetivas que me façam dividir meu novo cochão ainda. Oras, im just aloud!!! ^_^
... Tem musica melhor pra faxinar de calcinha e devorar chandelle de papaia com cassis??? naaaaaaaaaahh....
tanku, Vanessa Mae:)